About EdUHK Collection
EdUHK Collection [教大特藏] is set up for long-term preservation and effective dissemination of works by The Education University of Hong Kong as well as its staff and students. The collection consists of the following categories:
- Programme prospectuses & handbooks [課程概覽及手冊] : Syllabi, prospectuses, admission handbooks, other programme related materials.
- University publications [大學出版刊物] : Annual reports and financial reports of the University, graduation ceremonies’ publications, open days’ publications, etc.
- Staff publications [教職員出版刊物] : Books and multimedia published by staff.
- Student publications [學生出版刊物] : Publications by Students’ Union, students societies, alumni associations, etc.
- Curriculum materials [教案資料] : Curriculum materials in all formats for pre-primary to secondary teaching.
- Internal documents [內部文件] : Staff handbooks and other materials intended for internal use only.
- Student Projects [學生專題研習] : Honours Projects, Capstone Projects and other academic projects of EdUHK students.
- Student Theses [學生論文] : Academic theses of EdUHK students.
Works under “1. Programme prospectuses & handbooks”, “2. University publications”, “7. Student Projects” and “8. Student Theses'' are for open access by the public. Works under the other four categories are for internal access by EdUHK staff and students only.